Thursday, July 21, 2022

Verses.

 If you love those who love you what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same Luke 6:33

American Blood Diamond Interpretation:

Bitch, yes, i pissed you off cuz i said abortion is wrong...love me anyway.

Nigga, yes, I pissed you off cuz i'm not in love with you like you thought i was and truly don't prefer your dick...especially when you think that will get me to cap for you like i cap for my christ...like trilly...you need to just love me instead of lust me...3

asshats who are committed to sodomy cap...stay yo ass over there where you at...I read the new testament and I ain't gotta fuck with yall...at all.

you gon burn and I don't want no parts. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...