Sunday, September 4, 2022

Head Games.

 what if i told you that i'm really a player?

would you play?

what if i told you that i really say a lot but i really wanna experience the lot...would you be game?

yea...this me retracting that last blog regarding me not wanting sex.

i want it...just not the terrible kind.

i want the good kind.

you know...the fucking earth shattering kind...the cave in my walls kind...

however...i will not be taking a tour to get there with my entire body ruined and broken

so...

anyone who thinks they gon waste my time with subpar selfish ass sex will die upon contact...i will send up the prayer mid action cuz i really deserve GREAT FUCKING SEX!!!!

i mean i will literally ask the lord to blow off your member...just cuz you don't deserve it any longer...

ok that was sadistically mean...accept my apologies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...