Sunday, August 14, 2022

Know Thy Place

 if there was a time to shut the fuck up Yolanda Adams...it would be now.

According to the scriptures...women ain't even supposed to be talkin in the church...especially when the man of great faith and honor are present

So you gospel ladies got a problem with my abrasive blog?

See, I am living within a technicality...I ain't saying shit (technically)...I'm typing.

Now...I see you aren't being quite sisterly coming for me on things you've assumed, things you don't know and now you're caught with your panties down.

Please...enter your own blog...confess thy sins and see who tf comes and rescue you from harsh judgments and falsehoods.

YO!

Lond

UH

...i'M TALKIN TO YO TALL LANKY UGLY ASS...BITCH, GRAB A BALL AND JOIN THE WNBA...FUCK YOU AND THEM SONGS.

lOVE,

qUEEN 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...