Monday, August 22, 2022

molly wop biscuit

 so i got a homeboy...he violent.

i remember when i met his ass in jr high...nigga was my type.

he told me stories about his childhood how his parents just didn't give a fuck

and he really was so sweet to my heart...we shared rage...like big rage

i had that boy on me while i was at an opera in chicago...i had my disc man on.

i went to the field trip to get out of school...but him...i had him in my ear the whole time.

marshall...remember dat...mathers?

you was with me...when my dad was beating tf outta me...lp

boy...you have my heart...you saw my rage...that some true love...i never let get away.

Love, 

Queen 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...