Saturday, August 27, 2022

I need eyes...good eyes to seek out my prize

 the eye...is closing in.

the eye doesn't like that i won't let him win

the eye is thinking that i'm just too resilient

the eye wants me to surrender ...and I can't

if you are here...the time is now to save me

you'll be my prince charming...you'll be my main thing

I'm a good cook...i have several new ways to cook beans

i'm holy yet naughty...i'm very enticing to those who visit me.

this is me...tryna seduce you...are you faded?

this may not be my best work...but who's judging?...JADEN?

well if you are...whoops...that's me gamin. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...