Thursday, July 21, 2022

Fibs.

 I've issued several monikers to ensure my freedom of expression, speech and emotion would not be impeded upon.

You call it crazy.

This is how America Defines Crazy.

Crazy: (american translation) individuals who decide to think outside of the norm and bravely saying what is truly from within happily being boosted from the literature of God called the Holy Bible. Its contents guided by the spirit of God working through those who physically wrote it.

This world has always been in opposite of the Kingdom of God.

This world has never been on the winning side...

You got flooded for your wicked...

Sodom and Gomorrah is not underwater...that shit is no more.

Hiroshima was spying too much and overstepping.

Hitler served his purpose...you know his name right?

See what you will understand about me is that I'm gon keep writing...it isn't a crime...

See...I am who I say I am.

You aren't who you say you are.

You are not honest...Joe Biden.

You are not noble...Jay Z.

You are not smart...Angela Rye.

You are not skilled...Zuckerberg.

Otherwise you would have taken my love for what it was instead of challenging the source of my joy.

1 Corinthians 10:9-10

You tested it...My legions own this now...3

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...