Thursday, July 21, 2022

Magneto Vibes.

 I was born a magnet.

A heart magnet.

The kind where you love to hate me and can't seem to look away.

Are you sure you want to play the game of muting me?

I have several who love to love me...why?

cuz i keep it real...

cuz i keep it raw...

I ain't hiding behind lies of being politically correct...

Jesus is My Law.

and you can't kill me for dat fact...it's a church out there that will for certain slap

...you can't stop my shine.

you can't control my mind.

I learned this impeccable wpm skill in the 6th grade...

I trained for this my whole life got 100% on every spelling test...

i wrote and wrote and it was my biggest heart's content...

My ancestors been on da dial...nigga you just got hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...