Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Machintosh

 the blue in my computer keep sayin they gon send me a letter of confession, apology and my things.

they ain't did shit but send a snake to my door thinkin he was gon kill me for them so they can rid themselves of me through him

He LOVES ME, AS I DO HIM...i'm christian...and he needs saving.

I will always try to save his soul...and he will always hope to receive my love again...cuz i'm the girl who's truly good...

I just call you out on your shit...and yall don't like dat.

I don't particularly like matcha tea...but its good for me...so I still drink it.

you see what i did there?

be smart.

Love, Queen 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...