Saturday, August 6, 2022

Minimum Wage Scare.

 I opened up the envelope.

it has my salvation.

the desires of this world depends on its contents.

kids to feed and clothe

lights to keep on

water to brew

some humanity in my nail design...it all comes with a price that i've given up hours away from my children to accrue.

30 hours...8.25 per

i open the envelope...just enough cents to buy me a pink oil lotion perm...fuck.

life shouldn't be this hard.

life shouldn't be this difficult.

i know that hours given is time lost from what truly matters.

i spent precious time away from my kids...working aimlessly hours on end...to get funds that aren't enough to spend

what is the meaning of this?

Trillionaires, billionaires...millionaires...talk about it...let's see if you care.


I'm a mother. and that is the bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...