Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Order In The Courts.

 This is the sign.

Hi,

My name is Clarissa Marie Watts. 

You may know me As...

Several things.

You have taken all that I have told you...twisted your mind to make it your own reason to attack me...and now you stand exposed and wicked.

Now, what do you think of me?

I got my own ghosts and I got my own King...call me on the line when you feelin guilty...when its all over please get up and go to hell...thank you.

Oprah Winfrey.

You got a lot of fucking nerve being a treacherous bitch

your tired ass swear you on...you are not.

you've been orchestrating a lot of bullshit behind the scenes to be the first to get a good story...get the first interview...to get the muted to open up...now look bitch...you missed one.

You really ain't that real

ok, youre fat...i'mma give you dat...I like bread too.

but youre transparent...

youre drunk off your black girl ego...

you the only one they let in the gate without poppin pussy all over the television...you were the black girl they gave the token...and you failed me.

you failed...you let Ann Coulter best your dumb ass...what an idiot.


Republicans...scalp her...she is definitely a sodomy capper and abortionist...she don't belong on television. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...