Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Paisley Park Shark

 mmm...let me guess...you was wondering when Uncle Prince hopped on the ones and twos?

well,

remember that orange dress, that church fit, that wind and grind that made the niggas sweat?

Uncle Prince...produced it.

yes, he knew the ass-ets would get me in the lead...I was always sitting my fat ass down...he was like girl...show them what you got lil mama

so yea, Uncle Prince is totally with me...TOTALLY WITH ME...how many times did you rewind that church girl grind in purple...he rained me...tuh

if you still want more of the sauce from my ghost team set...Marilyn Monroe got some surprises that'll make a nigga's dreams get wet...get my lights back on!

you will see me...frfr


No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...