Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Money isn't the Issue, Ego is.

 Now that we know all of your criminal activity against me was based on the lie you needed to believe to do what you wanted to do to me anyway...

My truth was too raw and pure

My personality too wholesome and loving

My experiences too honest and well meaning

and for the life of you...you wanted it to stop...you didn't like that I didn't have the same background as you and story as you and was still being loved, paid attention to...and you needed a reason to fuck it up

Now that the lie that you based all of your terrible behavior on to do what you shouldn't have done anyway is exposing your jealousy for what it is...

You beg me for FORGIVENESS.

and what will that do for me and my friends?

The ones who still supported me through the terrible lies, who still listened, watched, and read my things to keep me alive while you mocked and humiliated me thus, them, for supporting me.

Your Ego did it...not me.

This is only the beginning ELREAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...