Sunday, August 21, 2022

Cool Moe Dee Barz.

 Sure enough...He was more than rough...he was tough.

I'm like coolin...you knowin...moppin the floor however...he was lookin for more

so we here...vibin...neo soul flex...manifesting the sex.

you know buddha christian shit

what i see...I never saw...what I want...its what he has in them drawls

damn, is this me...shedding the thug misses exterior and melting from his fine exterior?

TOTALLY!

LET'S BE CLEAR SIR. i'M WILLIN...I FUCKIN ACCEPT...WHY...cuz you are quite the flex.

I mean...muscle arm barz...check

I mean...cutie and smoldering hot...check

I mean...a respect for my religion barz...and love from the heart?

CHECK, CHECK, CHECK...I'M DEFINITELY HERE FOR YA FUTURE...IT'S BEEN PROPHESIED...let's see how you rock...i'll carry it on the ring finger...YES.

yes.

yes.

and more yes...now consult my KING...i'm ready to be kept.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...