Sunday, August 21, 2022

Oh it's happening...

 Driving...lakefront breeze...lakeshore drive...that's where my man steadies the speed.

I have a real wish...that each surprise I hide...will welcome my man to a specific chitown lady love...he will be happy to experience this drive by

I definitely shoot em up...chicago girl style

I'm gon definitely molly wop the shake...only if you stay a while...

are you bussin?

can you believe...this shit really not for the foo

come through and get this harolds chicken mild sauce fried hard with some lemon pepper...baby...I got you.

oan: chicago southland unpopular opinion...aurelio's way better den giordano's ...real shit pimpin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...