Saturday, August 13, 2022

Garbage Pail Kids.

 Listen up kids...

Queen 3 is a grown ass woman.

if you done learned anything by now...is...Queen 3 does what tf she wants...I'm grown.

I went to school...as you should.

I went to college...you should consider it but once i'm in Office...You can utilize the 12 years of education to gain adequate sufficient employment

I got married to the idiot who got me pregnant...that was responsible and irresponsible...let's talk about it.

Sex should come between a penis holder and vagina holder after you've learned of who you are first.

I didn't know who I was...thus, I didn't know what I deserved.

I allowed the beauty of who I am be darkened by the soulless monsters who took advantage of my being naieve (i've tried to spell this one...ta-nehisi coates...gone head and flex...I missed one) and unprotected because I wasn't taught the spirituality of sex.

Sex is a gift from God.

Sex is purposeful...Sex is Powerful...Sex is not something to abuse.

the intentions of sex is to make love

making love creates more love thus a loving human.

I knew the logistics...my female parts can produce a baby from a male part...but it is more than that.

You soul tie yourself when you merge your body with another...if it is love that youre making.

Thoughts become Prophecy when acted upon...if sex is used as a way to demean, hurt or satiate an evil desire...then that sex under those thoughts will produce more of the evil demented hurt that creates  wicked idiots devoid of heart.

I didn't know that when I began consenting to sex because it felt good at the time...but I felt like trash after...I was empty...and I thought that sex would fill that void.

I was taught to be a virgin...yet...no one taught the boys to honor the girl and her gift of virginity which when broken...she attaches her loyalty.

if that loyalty is betrayed...she'll become the bitch you wish you never hurt.

Fuck you bitch ass Sr.

I literally have a Man...You literally can have those kids...Lil Brent...read dat bible and we will be united.

In the meantime...ride out my shit nigga.

if you come through that garage...we both gon pretend i never wrote this...keep it cordial and imma keep it cute...dee end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...