Friday, August 12, 2022

I'm a blogger, human, corporation, female, republican and AMERICAN.

 That means something Right?

If you debunk that fact...then youre the problem...not me

I own my labels...just like you sodomy cappers with the "pride".

I get to be what and who I want...i haven't murdered anyone.

I've given great credit to all the well known names within my publications.

I've made good on my commitments as you asshats have infiltrated my spirit to get in my blog because you know I'm trying to be a pure thinker by turning off the noise that is social media and television to ensure that my authenticity is evident in all that i do and write.

because haters gon hate and say its photoshopped

haters gon hate and say its a copy and paste situation

haters gon hate and say that i fucked them when I didn't

haters gon hate and call the police when they claim they don't know me nor my blog

so to keep with my purpose...i turn off the noise and write in my purpose...you here...mad asf...you ain't goin nowhere tho...PURPOSE.


love,

Queen 3

now vote for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...