Thursday, August 25, 2022

I ain't ashamed...I KNOW YOUR NAME.

 and you know mine.

if you want to hear it in good spirits...come correct.

if you want some time on my mind...move thy feet in respect

how them 911 barz do stewart, whoregan?

i'm know you watchin, wishin...you could...but you can't...dats why i'm dissin cuz yo ass shoulda stayed in ya own kitchen

now look,

you done proved that black lives don't matter to you.

you proved that your jealousy would make you kill a bitch with ya karen snitching barz.

now how would you have felt if i got #georgefloyd on me cuz you callin the cops with lies cuz you in my shit hella pissed you can't move like i move?

shit fuckin out of control foo bitch...now...i gotta nigga i need to see about some cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...