Friday, August 19, 2022

If There Should Ever Be A reason...Part 2

 Listen here game of thrones makers...find a way to get me HBO MAX without asking for my credit card number...I am broketh.

I will watch whatever the fuck you advertising on my twitter feed...I am intrigued.

I do like GRRM...as a uncle thrice removed...so if its some love within the latest prequel of GoT yall been teasin...i won't be seeing it until it hits the shelves of flossmoor library.

I am currently utilizing my library card for things that will give me access to the world.

so,

please, stop teasing me...its saddeth...I wanna see but I can't-eth.

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...