Friday, August 19, 2022

iSSUING AGREEMENTS.

 five oh...

Let's say I agree to your silent terms.

wtf will that look like?

I will go about this world...ignored...being so great and fine.

never receiving a personal touch of love for giving such great love?

damn...put yourself in that position.

You did the training...You made the oath...and you did the work

and you walk the streets in your uniform...and a bum spits in your face, trip you and than run off with speed of flash while everyone is watching and posting to worldstar...wtf would you do?

Whatever that answer is...

Imagine how the fuck I feel.

get to it...get to it...and get me my JUSTICE PRONTO...i LITERALLY WANNA JUMP ON SOME DICK!!! FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...