Monday, August 15, 2022

Impatient...but waiting.

 this is the 50 eleven morning that I wake up alone...in this house...no phone calls...no letters...no visits...just 2d engagements of the lovely kind

Based on how shit is moving...2d for me is real as fuck.

so...

I'm waiting...patiently...for the 3d to catch up to me...

This is still the olden days...really.

just new words...new terms...

how impossible it was to break away from the bonds of lies telling me I had to buy freedom of mind...

thousands upon thousands of dollars for an education that would give me access to work in some shit I didn't want to do...THAT'S FUCKING MENTAL SLAVERY...

in this skin...no legacy of note behind my name and existance...no monetary inheritance...no one to stick up for me...no boots to grab some straps...

I'm supposed to be happy with the 12 years of school that only affords me the opportunity to work my way up from sweeping, to cash keeping, to managing, to managing stress...to retirement...managing debt...FUCK DAT SHIT!!!!

VOTE FOR ME...WE GON END ALL THE BULLSHIT.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...