Tuesday, August 16, 2022

If You Got Some Idea of How I'm Coming...You don't

 I am very aware that my spinning have you spint

Purpose...I gotta move how the snakes do...this the world i was raised in.

I too nice wit it for a reason.

Let's talk OPRAH.

No I don't want your fuckin talk show hand in marriage...You deep voiced ass really missed your chance comin to my DMs to get lit off some info and still did the foo.

See, you tripped slipped in my business and got yo ass whipped.

I would fight you but the way Gayla King set up and that overbite...I'mma leave her ass for my niggas to beat up...I want no parts.

You bitches was so weak to be the ones to tear down Michael Jackson and you really didn't need to exploit R. Kelly any further...he deserves jail time...but you bitches are really not helping the Black Community with your exclusive insights on tearing down the image of our Black Men.

You have done your duty...You sucked enough dick for your status...

its a new girl in town that the world loves.


The unapologetically educated suburb living hood Queen 3.

Youre not even that interesting...like really...please tell me how stedman like that pussy?

I just wanna know if you freak...

for my niggas to see sum...I got a man and shit...I'm just tryna be a good sister. 

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...