Thursday, August 18, 2022

If I ruled the world...

 I'd free my children.

Children...do what the King tells you.

My team has been informed of what must happen to ensure your future allows you free access to his grace and glory through the knowledge of the Holy Bible and its true contents without it being interpreted by the self righteous and judgmental.

You have a right to live in your purpose without being trapped in a box by those who have given their souls for money and status.

Your glory will be evident in the way the My KING uses you.

Take Queen 3 for an example:

She's been robbed

Lied on

Cheated

Talked about

Mistreated...BUT STILL SHE BEATS ASS FOR HER KING.


CHILDREN, WHO'S BETTER QUEEN 3 OR GHETTO ASS BEY?


lOVE,

qUEEN 3 AND NEM

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfed it durked it...chruk it

 so i had a gunna stunna? are you gonna dunna? fuck a hunna tunna? if you a hunter, gunter...shunter? fuck you mean dunnner? its the hundere...